Day 81 : Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
Confession: Psalm 42:5; Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Psalm 141:8; But mine eyes are unto thee, O God the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
- Revelation 21:4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- Psalm 18:48, He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
- Psalm 140:4, Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
- Isaiah 54:17, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
- Isaiah 54:15, Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
- Psalm 42:3, My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, where is thy God?
- Isaiah 59:19, When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
- 2 Timothy 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Genesis 50:20, But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
- Psalms 91:10, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- Psalms 35:1, Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
- Matthew 18:18, Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- Psalm 41:2, The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
- Psalm 6:10, Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
- Psalms 27:2, When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
- Jeremiah 17:18, Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.
- Galatians 6:17, From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
- Psalm 142:1-2, I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.