MFM PRAYER POINT TO FIGHT AGAINST SHAME AND DISGRACE.
Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries [are] all before thee.
Shame and disgrace are two terrible siblings that are capable of destroying a person’s reputation and dignity while rendering such a person hopeless and with low or no self esteem at all.
Have you made a seemingly-good decision in time past that has now brought you huge shame and disgrace?
Is your present situation like that of the psalmist in Psalm 44:15 ‘’ My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me.’’? Have those who used to celebrate you before turn out to be your greatest mockers due to your present predicament?
Have you been experiencing re-occurring shame and disgrace in your relationships?
Today and now is the time of your deliverance from every form of shame and disgrace ‘’for the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed”
Therefore as you pray these MFM prayer points against shame and disgrace, every shame and disgrace that has crept into your life as a result of your wrong decisions or work of satanic manipulations, shall be totally destroyed now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Causes Of Shame And Disgrace
- Sinful and careless decisions;
When a person makes foolish and careless decisions on important issues of life, it can lead to shame. David’s careless and sinful decision to sleep with Uriah’s wife in 2 Samuel 11 later brought him great shame before the Lord.
Pride is another cause for shame as it is explained in proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
- Disobedience Against Divine Instructions
Disobedience is a great sin which attracts shame into the life of a person, especially when it’s against divine instructions as in the case of eve in Genesis 3v10 “And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
- Putting All your Trust On Fellow Human
Our God is a jealous God and HE does not want us to rely on any human being for defense, provision and sustenance. So when we try to look for others to replace God in our lives, the end result is usually shame.
See Isaiah 30:3
“Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt [your] confusion.”
- Laziness In the place of prayers
2 Corinthians 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
It is important you pray always because when the enemy is planning an attack of shame and disgrace against you, you will need prayers to conquer their attacks.
Way out Of Shame And Disgrace
- Make wise decisions
James 1v5: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- Believe In Christ
Romans 10:11: For the Scripture saith, “Whosoever believeth in Him shall not be ashamed.”
3 Pray Always Against Shame And Disgrace
Jeremiah 29:12: Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
- Be Kind
Colossians 3:12: Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
- Be Humble
James 4:10: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Now, make up your mind to be free from shame and disgrace, take a good position and begin to pray these MFM prayer points against shame and disgrace now:
MFM Prayer Points To Fight Against Shame And Disgrace
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject every form of shame and disgrace.
- Oh Lord please let your mercy speak for me that I will not face shame in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I refuse to be disgraced by any power living or dead, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrangement of darkness to make me face shame in my career, I command you to catch fire now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every arrow of shame targeted against me and my family, I command you to go back to your sender now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that those who are planning shame and disgrace against me shall carry their shame in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I reject every spirit of error that can make me go into shame and disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every power of darkness arranging shame and disgrace for me on the day of my glory, catch fire now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Those who have gathered to see my shame this year will see the wonders of the miracle of God in my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Helpers of destiny assigned to take away shame and disgrace from my life, locate me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Before the day my enemies have planned shame for me, God shall arise and make ways for me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every household enemy plotting my downfall through shame and disgrace, I command you to die in the name of Jesus Christ
- Every evil circle common in my family line making people to see shame at their old age, by the blood of Jesus Christ; I render you powerless over my life in Jesus Name.
- Every satanic tongue speaking shame and disgrace into my life on daily basis, I command you to catch fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- All those who are mocking because of the shame I’m facing now, I decree that God shall shock you by his greatness in my life
- Mind blowing testimonies that will make those who have mocked me to bow before me, I receive it now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord order my foot steps: help me to be at the right place at the right time, that help that will take away my shame may locate me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every good thing I have lost that has brought shame into my life, I recover them all by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- This year I shall sing my songs of restoration in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that I pursue, overtake and I recover all that has been stolen from me through wrong decision in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that it is my time to rise from disgrace into celebration in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that I shall no longer face shame in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that I shall no longer hide in shame when I see my old friends.
- Disgrace is not my portion and so I reject it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that in every area where I have been seen shame, I shall begin to receive honor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- AS the Lord has brought me out of shame, I receive wisdom and grace never to go back into shame and disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Everywhere I have been rejected due to my status, I decree that they shall begin to accept me back in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Garment of shame upon my life, I tear you off by the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every power of darkness that wants me to end my destiny in shame, I decree be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ
- Every wicked personality or group of people plotting shame and disgrace against me in ministry, I command your gathering and plans against me to scatter by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive total healing from any sickness bringing me shame In the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that my hope is restored, my strength is renewed and I have life of Christ in full, shame is no longer my portion
- I shall no longer experience shame in my relationships in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I shall not see shame in my career in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every aspect of my life is hereby delivered from the spirit of shame and disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Congratulations to you if you said those prayers, we strongly believe that the God who said ‘’ Ask and it shall be given unto you….’’ (Matthew 7:7) Has answered your prayers.
Below are some of the scriptures you can meditate on to further fight against shame and disgrace.
Joel 2:28 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Psalm 4:2: O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? How long will ye love vanity and seek after leasing?
But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is Godly for Himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto Him.
Job 8:22: They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.
Psalms 35:26: Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me.
Psalm 40:14: Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil