MIRACLE PRAYERS FOR IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS
Our text for today’s topic will be from the Luke 18:27 he says what is impossible with man is possible with God, also the book of Luke 1:37 says For nothing is impossible with God
These two wonderful scriptures confirm and validate our topic for discussion today. The miracle prayers for the impossible situation and the two scriptures gives us understanding that God is the only way out of every impossible situation. You need to understand that God is a specialist when it comes to solving impossible situations as a matter of fact he is the only one that can bring an end to impossible situations in our life.
God always love to do things that men have written off and have no absolute power on to proffer solutions, that is why our anchor scriptures says in the book Luke 18:27 that with man it is impossible but with God it is possible, Always trust God with impossible situations and he the possibility God will show up and give you your desired miracle.
You might want to ask why impossibility, well it was not so at the beginning because everything God created was perfect. Read the book of Gen 1 till the end and you will see the possibility of the power of God in display at creation, everything he created was perfect and beautiful in his sight. But the devil according to the book of John 10:10 he says the devil has come to destroy, steal and cause several calamities, meaning he has come to position several impossible situations our way, the devil is the architect of impossibilities.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
So many christian her faced with impossible situations in every areas of the life, impossible situation in their career telling them they can’t pass their exam or they can’t get that promotion also he brings impossible situations on the health of christian by afflicting them with sickness and telling them they cannot be healed/
Let’s quickly look at some impossible situation from the scriptures and see how God made it possible
The first account will be the account of Zechariah and Elizabeth despite their old age God gave them a child, they became father and mother at a age where they were not expected to bring forth children but the possibility God destroy impossibilities and gave them children read the book of Luke 1 for more insight and understanding.
Another case is the case of paul and silas they were locked up in a heavily guarded prison where there was no way to escape, it was impossible for them to escape both after praising God the God of impossibilities showed up and open the doors of the prison house and set them free read the book of Act 16:25-34
Abraham and sarah is another case where God turned the their impossibilities to possibilities, God gave them isaac at a good old age, The Bible records, “And Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time of which God had spoken to him” (Genesis 21:2). It then confirms, “Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him” (Genesis 21:5). So Abraham was first promised descendants twenty-five years before Isaac’s birth.
How To Turn The Impossible Situation Around:
- Salvation is the first thing accept christ as your lord and personal saviour
- Trust in God, trust him with impossible situations psalms 46:10
- Engage the mystery of praise, praise brings God down into that impossible situation Act 16:25-34
- Speak to God in prayer by making bold declaration about your victory Matthew 18:18-19
The following scriptures will help us to win the battle over impossible situations:
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” Luke 8:50
For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. Psalm 9:1
Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to distribute to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. Luke 9:16-17
Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.” Matthew 21:21
Miracle Prayers For Impossible Situations
- I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought,image or picture of unbelief that may hinder the answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel all forms of delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the angels of the Lord to roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs,in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, hasten Your word to perform miracles in every department of my life.
- O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily, in Jesus Name.
- I refuse to agree that my situation is impossible in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning the issues of my life ( mention them) in Jesus name.
- O Lord, show me that you are the God of impossibilities, grant me an impossible miracle today in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, grant me my heart desires this month in the name of Jesus
- I declare today that all my past defeats, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make my life a terror to the enemy in Jesus name
- Let my hands begin to break every hold of the enemy in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Devil, I declare you publicly disgraced in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the fire of God begin to destroy every evil imagination against any department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil imaginations fashioned against my life return back to sender with interest, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, expose and disgrace all the devices of satan against my life through any source and at any time in Jesus name.
- I forsake all personal sin that has given ground to the enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
- I apply the power in the name and the blood of Jesus to my situation now, in the name of Jesus.
- I apply the blood and the name of Jesus to remove all forms of evil oppression in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By your mighty hand O Lord, I break the binding effect of anything evil ever put upon me from any source, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind all enemy spirits that oppress me and remove them from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the power of the enemy working against my advancement to be terminated now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my hands be trained for spiritual warfare, and cause my enemies to flee before me in Jesus name.