PERSONAL PRAYER POINTS WITH BIBLE VERSES.
The book of Psalms chapter 18 verse 34 says,
“He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze”.
There is no shortcut to it, prayer is the key for any Christian that is devoutly committed to God. Without prayer, a Christian is nothing. Prayers help to protect us, guide us and help us to reach God in heaven and ask for what we want. Every prayer point is a unique plea to God to help us out in one area of our lives or the other. Prayer is the master key. In this article, we will be targeting prayer points toward our personal lives.
Prayer is a very important aspect of a Christian’s life that cannot be easily ignored. When we need help in certain aspects of our personal lives, whether it is education, work, business, family, children, relatives, housing etc., many times, our only option is to turn to God. Our personal life is very telling of our overall happiness in life. If you’re not happy with the way your personal life is headed, then surely, you might not be happy with life in general. This is why it is very important that we have a very fulfilling personal life.
Some Bible Verses About Certain Aspects Of Our Personal Life Are Listed Below;
- Psalm 19 verse 14 says, “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart. Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer”.
This bible verse helps us to caution our daily utterances in our personal life and to make sure that the words we say daily are in alignment with God’s commandments.
- Psalm 119 verse 9 – 11 says, “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your Word. With my whole heart I have sought you; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your Word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against you.
This bible verse talks about making sure that we don’t wander away from God’s commandments. And that we follow the word of God strictly lest we fall into the trap of sin.
- John chapter 14 verse 27 says, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid”.
- Psalms 16 verse 8 says, ” I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved”.
- Psalm 19 verses 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer”.
These 5 bible verses listed above, are very in tune with a person’s personal life. And below, we will be giving out some really powerful prayers pertaining to personal issues in life. Let’s check them out.
Personal Prayer Points With Bible Verses.
- O Lord my father, I beseech you today. Help me to be able to continually walk in your love. Just like the book of Ephesians chapter 5 verse 2 admonishes Christians to walk in love, help me to live by Your word. Amen.
- Lord, give me the strength to be able to walk in your word in faith. I want to be able to walk in your word in faith Lord. Give me the strength to be able to do so. Amen.
- Give me the grace OF God, to not only be a hearer or reader of your word, but to also be able to put your word into action in my life. Amen.
- Lord, give me the strength to be able to have complete trust in you. I don’t want to doubt the power of your supremacy. I want to be able to have complete faith in you, in Jesus name.
- Lord, shower me and bestow me with abundance of grace from heaven. Let your grace be upon me infinitely and forever more, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask for prosperity in every area of my life. At my work, elevate me, propel me to greater heights than I could have ever imagined, in Jesus name.
- Lord, I ask for your divine provision. Provide for me in every way that I could be lacking. Please provide me with heavenly provisions in the name of Jesus. I will not be reduced to begging before I can make ends meet, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my father, I call on you today. Please give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation of Your word. Begin to reveal to me hidden gems in your Word that I am yet to discover. So that I grow by leaps and bound spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant me mercy and grace so that I can continually experience the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. Help me to have a good relationship with the Holy Spirit. Let your Holy Spirit come and abide inside me from this day forward in the name of Jesus.
- From today onwards, I begin to break boundaries and accomplish great feats in the name of Jesus. What good thing had been previously thought impossible in my family and in our ancestral history, becomes possible for me today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask for the grace to know You and to be able to listen to your command. Help me to have discerning spirit to recognize your voice when you speak to my soul in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, grant me the spirit of compassion and giving. Help me to be able to give to the needy and bless those that are less privileged. Bless me with a kind heart in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, you are the I am that I am, the ancient of days. I want you to help me to deepen my commitment to doing the Lord’s work in the church. Lord, help me to be useful to the growth of your body which is the church on earth. Amen.
- Hear my plea O Lord and forgive me of all my transgressions in the past. I know I have committed horrible sins and I have failed to keep to the word of the commandments. I am sorry Lord. Wash me clean of all my sins. Amen.
These 14 powerful prayers listed above, are targeted towards your personal life. Your personal life involves your spiritual growth especially. You can only grow and develop in the Christian faith when you develop a personal relationship with God. May God help us to keep our relationship with him strong and steady in the name of Jesus.