Prayer Points For A Successful Marriage.
Matthew 19:5 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh”
What Is Marriage?
Marriage is simply the union of a man and a woman to be legally married and united as husband and wife.
Marriage is a very important aspect of a person’s life both as a man and as a woman and also included with the fact that marriage is a divine commandment from our Heavenly Father.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
And such commandment must be obeyed with adequate information and preparations.
We must also remember that our Heavenly Father’s plan for us in marriage is a very great and beautiful plan. As Christians we must always pray for a successful marriage.
Having A Successful Marriage.
- True Love.
- Commitment and Understanding.
- Adequate and detailed information before marriage.
- Adequate and proper planning before marriage.
Prayer Points For A Successful Marriage.
- My Father, I worship your Holy Name for your privilege to witness this day as a living soul in Jesus Name.
Psalms 16:11 “You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever”
- My Father, I thank you for your grace and mercy upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 28:6 “Praise the lord! For he has heard my cry for mercy”
- My Father, I worship your name for your continuous provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I worship your name for your powerful protection upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my saviour; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I worship you for your mighty hand working wonders in my life, destiny, career, academics, business, marriage and ministry in Jesus Name.
Psalms 98:1 “Sing a new song to the lord, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power”.
- Oh Lord, listen to petitions and give answers to my prayers in Jesus Name.
Psalms 5:3 “Listen to my voice in the morning, lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly”
- Oh Lord, surround me and my household with your unfailing love in Jesus Name.
Psalms 90:14 “Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
- My Father, continue to guide my footsteps and help me live a safe life in Jesus Name.
Psalms 143:8 “Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you”
- Oh Lord, let your mercy continue to speak for me upon my household and every of my endeavours in Jesus Name.
Lamentations 3:23 “Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning”
- Oh Lord, help me and guide me to be diligent with my health, work, profession, business in Jesus Name.
Ecclesiastes 11:6 “Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both”
- Oh Lord, I rebuke every evil arrow of wickedness concerning my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I destroy every plan of the devil to make me receive evil news concerning my wedding and marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that my marriage will always operate in perfect peace in Jesus Name.
- My Father guides and protects me and my household against all forms of marital issues in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that I will never be sick during the wedding in Jesus Name.
- My Father, send your Angels to keep watch over me and my marriage against all forms of attacks in Jesus Name.
- My Father always renews my union with my husband/wife every day in Jesus Name.
- My Father, cause your face to shine upon me and my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, consume by fire every demonic headquarters planning to sponsor demonic attacks into my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that I will never be hospitalised during my wedding in Jesus Name.
- My Father uprooted every spiritual plant of setbacks in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise in your might and consume by fire every evil device of the devil to affect my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, heal my marriage of every form of attack in Jesus Name.
- My Father, visit me today with your mighty hands of wisdom to maintain this marital union in Jesus Name.
- My Father uprooted every altar of every form of marital issues in Jesus Name.
- My Father, dry up by fire every spiritual plant of ailments, sicknesses and infirmities in my marriage system in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, release your Angels of safe and healthy marriage to visit me today in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, build your wall of protection and fortification around me against any forms of marital issues in Jesus Name.
- My Father, remove every arrow of marital dryness from my life and dry them up in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise and shower your rain of trust upon my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let my marriage and home experience total peace in Jesus Name.
- My Father uprooted from the foundation every seed and plant of evil upon my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, release your fire to consume every form of wickedness in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that I will never contract sickness or diseases during my wedding in Jesus Name.
- My Father, make me a man/woman of perfect peace in marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that I and my wife/husband will never receive any evil reports concerning our marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, cause the Spirit of love and perfect peace to always abide in my life and family in Jesus Name.
- My Father, expose and render useless every plan of the enemy to inflict me and my marriage with sickness and ailments in Jesus Name.
- My Father, release your anointing upon me and my husband to always wax stronger and stronger in love and unity in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I cover myself and husband with the Blood of Jesus and we remain united against all forms of-marital issues in Jesus Name.