Prayer Points For Divine Recommendation
“And he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a good countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him, for this is he.” 1samuel 16:12.
“Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon, and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.” Genesis 41:14.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Recommendation is defined by the dictionary as when someone suggests something or a person to you because they believe you will find that thing or person useful. In this context, we are looking at recommendations for someone. When someone recommends you, it means that you have been found useful and it is believed that you are capable of doing or handling what you are being recommended for. Divine recommendation is when the hand of the Almighty God is involved in your life and affair and He recommends you to someone or for something.
Today, we are looking at prayers for divine recommendation. Our world today has become a place of man know man, without you knowing anyone in high places, you don’t get connected to a job or any other thing. For this reason, people today are running after recommendations from men in order for them to become someone in life. They go after men to put in words for them to get jobs, financial help etc. I didn’t say this is wrong at all, but I am more particular about the fact that men have left the ancient landmark and have followed their own desires and thoughts. Gone are the days when men believed that God can recommend you for a job, hence they all ran after the chariots of Egypt and to Balaam for recommendation and left God out of it. In Isaiah 31:1,3 it says “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help(recommendation), and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many and in horsemen, because they are strong, but they look not unto the Holy one of Israel, neither seek the Lord.
Now the Egyptians are men, and not God, and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord shall stretch out His hand, both he that helpeth shall fall and he that is helped shall fall down and they all shall fail together.” This is what happens when we run after the recommendation of men. I am not saying that man cannot recommend another man, I am only saying that it is better to rely on God for His recommendation.
When God recommends you to anybody or uses anybody to recommend you to another, it is a worthwhile experience. That is what that verse is telling us that they did not look unto the Holy one of Israel. We saw from the opening scriptures, how Joseph climbed the ladder of leadership twice, one by man and the other by God using a man to recommend him for a job. Potiphar was the first to recommend and appoint David to a position in his house, but we saw that it was full of trouble and eventually landed him in jail and didn’t last, but when God used the cupbearer to recommend Joseph, he became the ruler of Egypt. We also saw the same thing play out with the kingship of Saul and David. The people recommended and chose Saul while God recommended and chose David and we saw how the kingship of Saul was aborted overnight and how David ruled and his dynasty still reigns in Israel till date.
The thing about Divine recommendation is when God recommends you for a job, position or anything, He empowers you for that thing, so you can exploit it. When man recommends you he leaves you with your capabilities, but God will anoint you for the job or position He has recommended you for. It is the recommendation of God that eternally lifts you and brings you to your high places. All you need do is to look unto Him and trust His process for your recommendation. If David had not trusted the process of being in the forest with the sheep at the time, he would have missed his recommendation and throne. If Joseph had not feared God and believed the process, he wouldn’t Have become the ruler of Egypt. A lot of us have experienced what it means for God to recommend you or use a man to recommend you for a particular thing and it always turns out great.
When God recommends you, every other thing will be at standstill until you arrive, this was the case of David in 1samuel 16:11, “And Samuel said unto Jesse, are here all thy children. And he said, there remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, send and fetch him, for we will not sit down till he come hither” the entire family of Jesse and by extension the whole of Israel stood still until the ruddy boy that keepeth sheep’s in the forest whose countenance was not withal arrived. A man cannot recommend anybody with such non qualities, but God can.
God can also bless you with gifts that can make men recommend you. This we saw in the case of Joseph, he was able to use the gift of dream interpretation to help the cupbearer and that was how he got recommended to Pharaoh and that took him from the prison to the palace. That will be your portion today, in the name of Jesus. Another example is that of Daniel, Daniel was recommended to the king by the Queen mother, who noticed the Spirit of and wisdom that was at work in the life of Daniel, for the Bible records that he was ten times better in wisdom than all his contemporaries. That gift was what made way for Daniel in Babylon, it is recorded that he was the president of all the presidents and served different kings in Babylon for about sixty five years. That is what God’s recommendation can do for you. No wonder the word says in James 1:17, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” The gift of God upon a man makes way for him in the heart of others.
We as believers must strive for the recommendation of God, for when we get it, it opens unimaginable doors for you. That is why the apostle Paul wrote in Acts 20:32 “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Paul admonished the saints to seek God’s recommendation because it will build them up and give them their own inheritance.
Below are outlined prayer points for your own divine recommendation, and as you engage these prayers in faith. I see God recommending you for that place where your heart desires, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer Points For Divine Recommendation
- Father, thank you for the gift of life and for sustaining my life all through this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank you for your love and protection over my life and for your lifting at all times, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank you for keeping my life under your banner and the hollow of your hands against every incursion of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray for divine recommendation from quarters where I least expect, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by divine placement, recommended me to my destiny helper, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mighty hand, recommend me to my Samuel, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word, open a new chapter in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, anoint me afresh for greatness and you anointed David, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I break every evil hand of stagnation upon my life and reposition me for greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, lift me as you lifted Nehemiah from a cup bearer to a governor, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, arise and let your glory shine upon me for greater lifting, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mighty hand, reposition me for the top, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the Holy Spirit, recommend me to my destiny helper and cause them to help me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the grace for divine recommendation locate me and move me to the next level, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mercy, rend the heavens and come down for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every mountain standing at the door of my divine recommendation shake and melt, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every demonic authority fighting my divine upliftment be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the anointing for divine recommendation and placement fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every satanic veil covering the eyes of those meant to recommend me not to see me be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, arise in your wrath and judge every agent of darkness standing against my divine recommendation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mercy, hide not thy face from me, show me your mercy and recommend me to my destiny helper, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your loving kindness, raise helpers for me and lift me divinely, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the mouth of my own chief cupbearer not be closed about me any more and cause him to give recommendations about me that will lift me to the next level, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your recommendation, land me a promotion that will eternally turn my story around, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, By the blood, I unveil every evil cloud covering my divine help from recommending me to the place of my upliftment, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every spirit antagonizing before those recommending me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I command every accuser of the brethren standing at the heart of the helper of my destiny to be rebuked, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my name continue to ring a bell in the heart of everyone assigned to recommend me for greater heights, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word, position me in the place of glory never to miss my glorious recommendations, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by authority I cancel every form of manipulation against me and those sent to recommend me for the top, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree and declare that my recommendation is here and it will lift me to my place of glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree and cast out every spirit of filthiness that is hindering my recommendation to the high places of life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by divine recommendation, lifted me and let me stand on the high places of life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your recommendation and my faith, place me where no man can place me in life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you for answering my prayers and for your love, in the name of Jesus.