Prayer Points For Unity In The Church
1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Unity means oneness or singleness of purpose. It means everyone is following the same course with the same motives and mutual expectations.
Apostle Paul, when writing to the Corinthians, encouraged them to be united in speech and actions because he understood the effect of division.
The force of unity is very important In the church of God and in the body of Christ as a whole.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Unity is crucial for every church department that desires to get great results out of their members, and for every Pastor that desires growth in the congregation.
Without unity, there will be chaos and divisions in the church .
The Word of God clearly says in Psalms 133:1
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity”
It further read: Psalms 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life forevermore.
When there is unity in the Church, God will definitely command his blessings upon his people, and bitter tears shall be wiped away.
In fact, many of the problems we are facing in our societies and countries today, is because there is no unity in the church, when the people of God cannot agree regarding the economy of the nation and when the church becomes divided along political and tribal paths, it becomes a serious problem for the body of Christ.
Hence it is both important and urgent that we pray for unity in our churches not just in the nation we reside but in all nations of the World.
Let’s proceed quickly to the 40 prayers points for unity in the church
Prayer Points For Unity In The Church
- Father, we magnify your Holy name for bringing us together as a church, all glory belongs to you Lord.
- We glorify you for your overwhelming grace upon the church, thank you Lord Jesus.
- Thank you for making us a light to our nation, and a shining light to all lives around us, be thou magnified in Jesus name.
- Lord, we ask for your mercy in all ways we have failed to live in unity, please let your mercy speak for us in Jesus name.
- Father in all ways we have lost our unity through selfishness, please forgive us and restore us in Jesus name.
- We receive the spirit of unity in the church of God in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Lord please take away every worldly pleasure that is separating us from one another in Jesus Mighty Name.
- Father we ask that your grace of unity will fall upon us afresh in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Please help us to discover and overcome all matters hindering our unity in the church of God in Jesus Mighty Name.
- Father we plead in your mercy, open our eyes to revelations and ideas on how to ensure peace and unity in the church again, in Jesus name.
- Help us Lord to truly be at peace with ourselves and others around us in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Help us to love and tolerate one another genuinely, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord please give us the grace to see ourselves as one in the body of Christ, in Jesus name.
- Lord, we ask for the grace to abide in you and to do your will always so that the issues of this world will not make us dislike our brethren in Jesus name.
- Lord, we ask that the spirit of the end time shall not prevail in our churches in Jesus name.
- We receive the heart to love the brethren genuinely in Jesus name.
- Holy spirit please help us to be united in the spirit that we may do things together in your will, in Jesus name.
- Help us to understand that we are all one in you, and help us to live as one that we may please you in Jesus name.
- Father please take away our heart of stone and replace it with a heart that is willing to obey you and to love the brethren in Jesus name.
- We receive insight to see beyond our wealth and affluence and to be able to accommodate everyone around in Jesus name.
- We refuse to live like the pagans, in the Church we shall be united in love in Jesus name.
- Father we receive grace to live daily with the consciousness of your desire and command for us, to live in unity and to love another, in Jesus name.
- O you demon sponsored against the church to cause distractions in the heart of men against one another, we bind you and cast you out in Jesus name.
- We declare that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church in Jesus name.
- We are walking in total victory against all ruling spirits and powers of darkness in Jesus name.
- As we unite in the body of Christ, there shall be mass conversion of souls into Christianity in Jesus name.
- As we live peaceably, we conquer every opposition against the church of God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- We rebuke every spirit of death ravaging the Church before now, in Jesus name.
- Together as the body of Christ we shall begin to make sound decisions as the representatives of Christ in our nations In Jesus Mighty Name.
- We decree Our decisions shall stand and it shall not be tampered with, in Jesus name.
- We declare our total freedom from jealousy, strife and anger, we decree we are working in love and peace, in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.