Prayers For Reconciliation With An EX
WHAT IS RECONCILIATION?
Reconciliation is the restoration of a friendly relationship with someone.
Reconciliation is the act of causing two people or groups to become friendly again after an argument or disagreement.
Reconciliation is the restoration of a relationship to a harmonious state after a dispute; it is the bringing of accord out of discord between two parties.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together, except they be agreed”
Christian reconciliation is the work of God through Christ by which He restores mankind to a favorable relationship with Himself.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, He gave His Only begotten Son, whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but inherit everlasting life”
We have all, at some point or another, felt the pain of a damaged relationship. Whether it be a parent, child, coworker or friend, we have hurt and been hurt. We try to forget about the issue and avoid the idea of reconciling the relationship. Our lives are busy and we can find ourselves distracted. Sometimes we are filled with pride and cannot see the perspective of another. Sometimes we avoid our sins and downfalls like the plague.
Broken relationships are the result of a broken world. They are bound to happen. Yet the disappointment, heartbreak, and emptiness never seem to sting us any less. When this happens, there are two reactions that follow: locking our heart to future hurt or grappling with the process of forgiveness.
“Forgive us of our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us,”
We say this in the Lord’s Prayer. As Christians if we choose to follow a Christ-like life, we cannot lock our hearts to hurt. We must choose the path to forgiveness every time.
Forgiving ourselves in relationships and amendments is very vital and important in life.
CAUSES OF ISSUES IN RELATIONSHIP/COURTSHIP.
A relationship can end when one partner leaves it to satisfy their needs, whether they be physical or sexual. Infidelity is a significant contributor to issues in relationships. It is one of the legal reasons for divorce in addition to the longer-than-a-year separation and abuse of your spouse (mental or physical). You only share everything with the person you are married to.
The majority of sad people may even die as a result of marital infidelity because it causes so many negative emotions like anger, betrayal, hurt, and pain that are sometimes difficult to forgive and forget.
- Lack of communication
Relationship and Courtship require excellent communication, and failing to do so quickly can result in dissatisfaction and anger on both sides, which negatively affects the marriage in all respects. However, effective communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship. When two individuals are in a relationship or Courtship together, they must be able to communicate their wants, as well as comprehend and make an effort to meet those of their partner.
Couples who cease communicating with one another may also feel alone and isolated and stop showing affection to one another altogether. The relationship can end as a result of this.
This is yet another major cause of relationship issues. No sin is too great to be pardoned. When one partner has vowed in his or her heart never to pardon the other for an error made, an offense committed, or injustice committed, they are unable to continue living happily together. Unforgiveness generates grief and resentment, which develops wickedness and hatred. This is the explanation for why partners are murdered in their sleep by their spouses. Without forgiveness, nothing and no one can endure in any relationship or Courtship.
- Lack of love
Every relationship, including marriage, needs to have love. Forgiveness, communication, understanding, tolerance, patience, happiness, belief in one another, compromise, the oneness of heart, and trust are all characteristics of love. Without love, relationship, Courtship and marriage miserly a contract and will lack the qualities of love listed above. Only love can motivate two people to be in a relationship. When there is love between couples in today’s world, it can be love for what and not for who. It might be a love for an eight-figure financial account or a figure-eight body. They will undoubtedly look outside to fill the void left by the absence of what they love. Thinking of your spouse before yourself is a sign of true marital love. Always put your spouse first and be willing to support them no matter what
- Lack of mental preparation
Anyone who doesn’t plan is planning to fail. Without mental preparation, financial, spiritual, and bodily preparedness falls short. In a relationship, a lot of unexpected things might happen. Your mental readiness will alert you to be on the lookout for the unexpected and nothing will catch you off guard.
- Being Truthful: Truth is very important in every relationship or Courtship. It means that both partners in a relationship must be very truthful to each other to avoid trust issues.
GUARDING AGAINST ISSUES IN RELATIONSHIP/COURTSHIP.
- Trust from both in Courtship/Relationship to each other.
- Adequate enlightenment on relationship and Courtship
- Love from those in Courtship/Relationship.
- Mental and Psychological maturity to be IN relationship/Courtship.
- Possessing the right attitude towards Courtship and relationship.
- Telling the truth to our partners all the time
Prayers For Reconciliation With An EX
- My Father, I thank you for the grace to see the light of today as a living soul.
Psalms 41:2 “The lord protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies”
- My Father, I thank you for your provision and protection upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your loving kindness upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 145:17 “The lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness”
- My Father, I thank you for your love, Mercy and Grace abiding upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 103:8 “The lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love”
- My Father, My Father separates me from every wrong attitude that can wound my Courtship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your power and render the activities of every wrong mentality upon my life useless in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, by your fire put an end to every spiritual connection I have with any demonic altar of my Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I decree and declare that today, every stronghold fighting my relationship and Courtship life shall be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, separate me from anyone I know physically that is sponsoring the activities of the spiritual crisis in my relationship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, in your power, break me free from the bondage of crisis in relationship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, by fire set ablaze and consume by fire every demonic headquarters sponsoring crisis in my relationship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, break me free from every yoke of relationship oppression in Jesus Name.
Nahum 1:13 “Now I will break the yoke of bondage from your neck and tear off the chains of Assyrian oppression.”
- Oh Lord, by your power I put an end to every relationship I have with every wrong personality against my Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, I decree an abrupt end to my connection with the agent of crisis in my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, demolish and consume by fire every demonic altar erected in my life and sponsoring demonic issues into my relationship, in Jesus Name.
- My Father, silence and cut off every tongue speaking forth negativity into my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
Psalms 120:3 O deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase your punishment?
Psalms 120:4 You will be pierced with sharp arrows and burned with glowing coals.
- Oh Lord, I soak my life and relationship and Courtship with the blood of Jesus Name in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, separates me from every satanic relationship and establishes me maritally in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, come against and consume every power fighting against my relationship destiny and life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, locate me and connect me to my right spouse in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, by fire and thunder, go to my foundation and uproot every demonic power fighting my Courtship life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, unseat all powers and forces fighting against my relationship and Courtship settlement in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, send your fire into the camp of every wicked enemy sponsoring spiritual fight into my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, separate me from every agent of the enemy sent to destroy my Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I pull down every spiritual structure erected in my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- I am engaged to Jesus, I hereby nullify the power of every demonic spiritual engagement with every spiritual power in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I terminate by fire every arrow of the wrong spouse and relationships targeted at me by the devil in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I command every monitoring mirror of every spiritual agent to be shattered by fire in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, from every demonic kingdom where I have been engaged to spiritual entities, I hereby lose myself by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, burn up by fire every evil deposit of the wicked into my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, set ablaze every gang up of the evil ones against my life, destiny, marital life, career, business, academics, family, Ministry and business in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I defeat and overcome every spiritual fight in My relationship and Courtship by the power in the blood of the Lamb in Jesus Name.
Revelation 12:11 “And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony”
- My Father, protect and fortify me against all attacks of the spiritual husband and relationship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I erase by the blood of Jesus every accusation of the enemy being used against me in my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, by your power, I establish my relationship and Courtship settlement in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, strike down by fire anyone waiting and preparing to sponsor a crisis into my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your anger and set me free from the grip of the spiritual family stronghold fighting my relationship and Courtship in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, break and consume by fire every covenant connecting me with every spiritual relationship and Courtship crisis in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, by your power, I command the yoke of relationship and Courtship unsettlement to be broken in Jesus Name.
- My Father, today I declare my total freedom and liberation from the bondage and shackles of the spiritual relationship in Jesus Name.