Prophetic Prayers For Soaring Higher In Life!
Isaiah 40:31 says, “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
An eagle is meant to fly in an atmosphere that is unlimited. Which means God’s desire is that we operate and function in an unrestricted domain in our potentials, gifts, skills and abilities etc. We must not be limited in our thoughts and mind because mounting up with wings as eagle starts in the mind.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF EAGLE (OUR CORE VALUES)
1. Speed: Eagles are said to be one of the fastest birds. We are anointed to achieve unimaginable feats within an unimaginable period of time.
2. Vision: An eagle is said to spot a rabbit as far as one mile away. We are anointed to see beyond our limitations.
3. Fearlessness: An eagle is said to aggressively dominate other scavengers such foxes, vultures and coyotes when competing for food. Eagles like to face the sun and fly towards it. We are anointed to be bold, brave and confident and to see possibilities in all situations.
4. Tenacity: Eagles are known to be resolute, firm, resistant, dogged, determined when hunting. We are anointed to be rugged because tough situations don’t last. Only tough people do. Eagles soar in the midst of strong wind.
5. High-flying: An eagle is said to fly 10,000 to 15,000 feet above the level ground. No other birds can be found in such altitude. We are anointed to be unique, outstanding, last man standing, unbeatable and beat the top most in our assignment. We are exceeding rising stars.
6. Fresh-insight: An eagle is said to hunt for fresh meat. We are anointed to seek new insights and fresh revelation. We are not to bask in past glories (Haggai 2:3-9)
7. Strength: An eagle is said to be strong enough to carry a lamb or a size of a new born baby. We are anointed to do exploits beyond our human capacity.
8. Model: An eagle is said to train her eaglet to maturity. We are anointed to be an example and epistle for others.
THE ICONS OF EAGLE
The icons of an eagle connote the following out of many:
1. King of birds (To us; we are a royal priesthood. 1 Peter 2:9)
2. Ruler of sky (To us; we are always on top of situations. 1 John 5:4)
3. Conqueror of serpents (To us; we walk on Satan and his demons. Luke 10:19)
4. The Skillful hunter (To us; we are diligent in our business. Proverbs 22:9)
5. The insignia of great nations (international) and symbol of power, freedom, transcendence (inspiration), victory, release from bondage, longevity, speed, pride, fatherhood and royalty. (To us; we are gifted with numerous signs of greatness)
6. Anchor — which means the strongest and the most important of something, as eagle is the anchor of all birds (To us; we are front-liners)
7. Sensitivity — evils don’t catch eagles unaware (To us; we know what to do per time and season)
THE UNIQUENESS OF EAGLE
1. Eagles flock together. (To us; oneness and togetherness. Psalm 133:1)
2. Eagles stick to their partner for life. (To us; faithfulness is our watchword)
3. Eagles soar in the midst of strong wind by positioning itself to the frequency of the breeze. (To us; rising above all odds without seeking men’s approval is key)
4. Eagles retire to shed off wings in order to grow new wings. (To us; we must go for retreats and trainings on interval basis to renew our strength and knowledge)
Prophetic Prayers For Soaring Higher In Life!
1. Father, give to me the wings of eagle to soar into my place of my Fulfilment, nourishment in Jesus Name.
2. Eagle is an excellent bird! Anointing for excellence, fall on me and give to me the wings of eagle to soar into my financial freedom in Jesus Name.
3. My Father! Give me the wings of eagle to soar into divine understanding and to receive uncommon wisdom for uncommon achievement in Jesus Name.
4. By your grace O Lord, let me rise above like an eagle and overcome obstacles, struggles and problems.
5. Let Your blessings invade my life so that I may possess all the good things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
6. O Lord, give to me the wings of eagle to soar into the grace of divine restoration and divine breakthroughs in Jesus Name.
7. O Lord, anoint my eyes to see the invisible and the hidden riches of this world in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, Let my life attract uncommon favour for uncommon breakthroughs in Jesus Name!
9. Anointing for excellence, fall on me in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, let Your blessings invade my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. Every good thing I pursue in my ministry, in my career, in my business, in this life, I shall possess, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
12. O Lord, let all my departed glory be restored in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Give me the wings of an eagle to soar into divine grace to overcome limitations, setbacks, failures, disappointments, poverty, stagnations and struggles in Jesus name.
14. I receive power to overcome limitations in the mighty name of Jesus’ Christ.
15. Father, open my eyes to see great opportunities around me like eagles, in Jesus name
16. Father, give me the grace not to lose opportunities like eagles , in Jesus name .
17. O Lord, I receive the grace to see solutions to problems around me , in Jesus name .
18. O Lord, let every scale blocking my vision be consumed by fire. Purify my eyes with your fire. And let me begin to see greatness, and opportunities.
19. O Lord, give me the wings of eagle to soar into my land of Opportunities , in Jesus name
20. O Lord, I receive grace to live like eagle, to succeed like eagle, to soar like eagle , in Jesus name
21. O Lord, I receive grace not to give up, grace not to give in, and grace to give it all it takes to succeed in the land of the living , in Jesus name .
22. O Lord, replenish my strength where it has been depleted. Renew my strength like that of eagle. Where my strength is failing me, I receive divine strength.
23. Give me the wings of eagle to soar into divine grace and walk tall in destiny and run victoriously, my assigned race in Jesus Name.
24. Lord, bear me on the shoulder of giants in my industry, (in ministry, in my business, in my career) and take me to my land of opportunity , in Jesus name .
25. O Lord, uproot every root of bitterness on my path of destiny , in Jesus name .
26. Give me the wings of an eagle to soar into my place of my accomplishment and live to eat the good of the land in peace and in good health in Jesus mighty name.
27. O Lord, make me a reference point of divine achievements in the mighty name of Jesus.
28. I shall live to eat the good of the land in peace and good health in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
29. Father, concerning all the prayers we have prayed this month; my head will not reject answered prayers.
30. Father, let all my prophetic dreams and blessings begin to manifest with great signs , in Jesus name .
31. Father, when it is time for my blessings to manifest, I shall not be hiding in the name of Jesus. I will not be in isolation at the arrival of my blessings.
32. Father, let all my labour turn to favour; let affliction turn to fruitfulness and let lack turn to surplus in my life , in Jesus name .
33. Father, release the dew of heaven over every area of my life , in Jesus name .
34. Father, bless my substance and breath upon the works of my hands , in Jesus name .
35. Father, let the sun and the moon and all the elements in heaven work for my good , in Jesus name .
36. Father, as your blessing came upon Joseph in a strange land let your blessing and glory come upon my head , in Jesus name .
37. Father, let no power be able to tamper with your blessings in my life , in Jesus name .
38. Father, let all that blesses me be blessed and let all that curses me be cursed.
Your head will not reject blessings in Jesus name.