PROTECTION PRAYERS AGAINST CHURCH ATTACKS
Our text for this topic is from the book of Ephesian 6:12 it says For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Also the book of Psalm 91:1-6 says He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.
The two scriptures above validate our topic for discussion today: protection prayers against church attacks. Very importantly we need to have an understanding that every attack the church suffers is from the devil, he is constantly after the church, because he knows that is our spiritual house, he knows the church is a place of power, he knows the church is a place of signs and wonder, that is why the bible says upon mount zion there shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and the house of jacob shall possess their possessions Obadiah 1 :17, the devil is aware of all this that is why he is constantly after the church he knows the church carries power.
The book of 1 Peter describes the devil as our greatest enemy because he goes around looking for who to devour, he prowls around like a roaring lion, he moves around looking to scatter the church of God. We need to understand that the attack on the church of Christ is spiritual, the devil is constantly shooting evil arrows against church, the book of Ephesian 6:16 talks about the devil using flaming arrows to scatter the flock of christ.
The Church Experience Attack In The Following Ways:
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
- Division in the church this mostly happens as a result of personal gain enjoyed in the church, the devil as used this to scatter so many churches, the devil as infiltrated the church system he has brought about division in most department within the church such as church leadership, choir, ushering and other units within the church.
- Preaching false doctrine within the church, the devil has succeeded in spreading false teaching within the church and this as result in the division so many people within the church under the disguise of being in leadership are being spreading false teaching within the church the devil is using this method to break down the church system.
- The devil knows that the church is made up of the family system, that is why his first assignment is to breakdown the family system, he causes chaos in the family, when this happens he uses it to penetrate the church and bring about division within the church.
- But thank God for God he is the only one who can win the battle over the attack on the church, the bible was saying in the book Matthew 16:18 he said he will build his church and the forces of hell will not prevail over it.
The following scriptures will affirm our victory over the devil attack on the church of christ:
The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways.
but do not stay there yourselves; pursue your enemies and attack them in the rear. Do not allow them to enter their cities, for the Lord your God has delivered them into your hand.
And the Lord said to me, ‘Say to them, “Do not go up nor fight, for I am not among you; otherwise you will be defeated before your enemies.
When you go to war in your land against the adversary who attacks you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, that you may be remembered before the Lord your God, and be saved from your enemies.
My foes have trampled upon me all day long, For they are many who fight proudly against me.
Psalm of David. Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; Fight against those who fight against me.
2 Kings 7:6
For the Lord had caused the army of the Arameans to hear a sound of chariots and a sound of horses, even the sound of a great army, so that they said to one another, “Behold, the king of Israel has hired against us the kings of the Hittites and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us
Had it not been the Lord who was on our side when men rose up against us.
And my eye has looked exultantly upon my foes,My ears hear of the evildoers who rise up against me.
They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares the Lord.
Pray The Following Warfare Prayers Against Attack On The Church:
- Father in heaven, I pray to you this day that you will arise in your power and destroy every attack that is waged on the church and body of Christ in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, your word says surely they shall gather, but for our sake, they will fall. Lord, we counter every attack that the enemy is planning for the church, and we nullify them by the power in the name of Jesus.
- I decree the fire of God upon any gathering that does not want the church to succeed in its purpose on earth, I destroy them by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, your purpose for the church will not be fulfilled if the battle should overcome the church, we destroy every arrow that is shot at the church, and we destroy it in the name of Jesus.
- We come against every demonic and evil gathering against the church, and we pray that the fire of God Almighty should begin to consume the enemy in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we pray that concerning the church, your counsel and counsel alone shall stand. The blood of the lamb destroys every schedule and plan of the enemy to make the church fail.
- Lord Jesus, we are the church, the physical building is just a place of abode, but the church is we the people. We destroy all the attacks of evil over our lives in the name of Jesus.
- Jehovah, the purpose of the church is to build people to have a consistent koinonia with you, if the church should fail, the purpose for its establishment will be defeated. We ask that you will strengthen the church in the name of Jesus.
- Father, until your second coming, grant the church the strength to resist every attack of the devil that is launched at it in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we ask for spiritual strength so that we can quickly identify the gimmicks of the enemy that could cause the church to fall in the name of Jesus.
- The purpose of your church is to liberate people from spiritual darkness, any power or scheme that wants to hinder the church should be blinded in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, I come before you this day because of the relentless attacks of false prophets demonic saints that won’t let be rest. I pray that you will give me victory over them in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray that you will arise in your wrath and do justice to every gathering of people that deceive people with your name. I pray that you will rise and destroy every group of people that pretended to be in your name.
- Lord, the scripture says no weapon fashion against me shall prosper. I come against every attack of the evil church against my life and that of my family in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray for spiritual power and sense that will give me triumph over all of their attacks in the name of Jesus.
- I decree the fire of God Almighty upon every gathering of people that aim to harm me or cause me sorrow, let the unquenchable fire from the throne of God begin to consume them right now in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that you will arise and give liberty to me, I ask that you will arise and do justice to every satanic gathering that wants to harm me in the name of Jesus.
- The God that answers by fire, I call upon you this day over my enemies. I pray that you will consume them by your fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every man and woman that belongs to the Satan church, plotting my fall, I command the anger of God upon them in the name of Jesus.
- For it has been written, any tongue that rises against me in judgement shall be condemned, I decree condemnation upon every man and woman that is against me, everyone that wants to launch an attack against, let them be condemned in the name of Jesus.