1 Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Is your pastor going through a difficult time in his life? Do you have urge to pray fervently for your pastor and his family regarding their new decisions? Is your pastor’s family going through any form of health, or marital crisis? Say these short prayers for pastors and their families.
The Word of God instructs us to first of all pray for those in authority, that we may lead peaceful lives, leaders especially pastors are wonderful and unique people that have been separated to attend to the needs of the flock, they serve the church and their members with all their hearts ensuring that nothing goes wrong with anyone
They labor in the place of prayers and fasting, pleading that God will keep every one in their sheepfold from all dangers. The pastor also sees to the needs of the poor, creating strategies that will ensure that basic needs of life is well supplied to the poor in the church that everyone may be happy indeed (1 Timothy 5:18).
For these great works that they do and many more, our pastors truly deserve to be prayed for. Because many of them have chosen to live selfless lives focusing on tending the sheep, the devil then tries to infiltrate their families, causing their children to behave ungodly, influencing their wives with thoughts to feel unloved thereby creating issues in the home for the pastor
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
If the Holy Spirit has instructed you to pray for pastors, or if you just stumbled on this article while browsing online, please ensure to say these short prayers for your pastor’s family. Your pastor has really labored spiritually over you and indeed they deserve your genuine prayers.
If you’re ready, let’s proceed to the short prayers for pastor’s family
Short Prayers For Pastors And Their Families
1. Oh Lord I bless your holy name for your faithfulness and your kindness upon me and my family.
2. Thank you for your great love showered upon our pastors and their families
3. Lord I thank you for strengthening them on a daily basis
4. Thank you for giving them hope in your Word daily
5. Lord I appreciate you for your great mercies upon their children
6. Thank you for not allowing the enemy destroy their sound foundation in you
7. Thank you also for all they are going through presently
8. Thank you for the great future you have in store for them
9. Thank you for the helpers you have placed around our pastors to help them in need
10. Lord I thank you for your evident presence in my pastor’s life
11. Thank you Father for keeping his wife and children alive in you
12. Father I ask that you cause the lines to fall for them in pleasant places in Jesus mighty name
13. Lord please let every single thing in creation work in their favor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
14. Wherever they go and whatever they do, let your presence go with them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
15. Let your power be fully displayed in their lives and in all their endeavors in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
16. Please give them the power to overcome every temptation from the enemies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
17. Please keep their foot from falling into evil traps in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
18. Please make ways for them where there seems to be no way I’m the mighty name of Jesus Christ
19. Let the powers and activities of hell be frustrated by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
20. Peace is their portion in all their endeavors in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
21. I decree that the enemy shall not see their end
22. All evil human envious of my pastor’s progress, they shall be frustrated by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
23. People from all nation shall come to honor the Lord in the life of my pastor
24. All the pastors shall live long to speak of the greatness of God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
25. I decree that daily blessings in their portion in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
26. Wherever they turn to, they shall find help in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
27. They shall not backslide in Jesus mighty name
28. Their hope is restored in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
29. Weapon of the enemy assigned against them shall fail in Jesus mighty name
30. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers