10 Ways To Overcome Stubborn Challenges
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Challenges are a normal part of growth in life. There is absolutely no one on the planet earth that does not have one or two things that he or she is trying to figure out in life, which may look like a challenge. As a Christian, we do feel this way too sometimes, one minute you are excited about something or a prayer answers prayers, in another minute, you are down, this shows that life is full of ups and downs.
However, God promised, He is with us whenever we are facing those challenges that seem to challenge our faith in Him. Just like our anchor passage says in Psalms 46:1.
However, stubborn challenges are challenges that are strong willed problems that are bent on destroying one’s destiny, but thank God for grace because, with God there are no stubborn challenges that cannot be conquered and destroyed. All things are possible with God. To be free from stubborn challenges, you must be a true child of God, surrender your life to Christ and be a true follower who obeys His commandments every day and night, then, you must pray fervently with faith in your heart and uproot from the root every stubborn challenges with Holy anger.
Therefore, in our article today, we will be listing 10 ways to overcome stubborn challenges which are listed below:
10 Ways To Overcome Stubborn Challenges
- SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST: Life is full of ups and downs, there is no one that wants something or desires something that will not encounter one or two challenges on his or her way. The only hope and assurance we have is, if we can surrender all to God and allow Him to lead us, we will win any challenge that may come our way. The scriptures say in the world we will be faced with tribulations and trials, but we should be of good cheer that God has overcome it for us. John 16:33. Challenges are always there for both child of God and non-child of God, but victory is sure for anyone that identifies with Him.
- STUDY THE WORDS OF GOD DAILY: The scripture says in Psalms 23:1, The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. The word of God gives direction on what to do and what not to. The word of God is the center of power and strength for every child of God. God already said He honors His words more than His name. Through His words, we can overcome any challenge that may come our way. Psalms 119:105 says “Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. The entrance of God’s word brings light and destroys any challenges. As we all know that light and darkness cannot stay together, when light comes, darkness must flee. Challenges are of the devil; it cannot stay when the light of the world of God.
- UNFRIEND UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS: There is an adage that says, show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are. If you notice the friends around you are not adding any value to you, or they are drawing you backward and adding to your challenges in life, you will need to unfriend them and move far away from them. The scripture says in Proverbs 13:20 He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed. Living on earth is full of different challenges but, in order not to increase the level of challenges you will face in life, it is better to stay away from friends that will devalue you.
- HAVE FAITH IN GOD: To overcome any challenges in life, faith is needed. 1 Corinthians 5:7 says” We walk by faith and not by sight. If you walk by sight, you will not survive any challenges you will face in life. Faith calls those things that are not as though they were. It is by faith we can overcome. If we must pray and have our challenges solved, we must trust God and believe in it. Everyone that received a breakthrough, healing in one way or the other had faith in God. So, to overcome any challenges in life, you must believe and have faith in God, that He is able to do what He says He will do in your life. A doubting person will not receive anything from God.
- FORSAKE THINGS THAT MAKES YOU GO BACK TO WHAT BROUGHT THE CHALLENGES: To overcome any challenges, you must let go of any action or mistakes and error done that is traceable to the cause of the challenges you may be experiencing or experienced in your life. An example is, when someone is experiencing health challenges, such as lung problems caused by smoking cigarettes and the likes, for that person to be free from the lung diseases he or she must stay away from smoking. Another example is, imagine someone is in financial debt, which was caused by mismanagement of funds, so, the person must learn how to manage his or her financial capacity so as not to end up in debt challenges again. In a short note, it means we must strive to do the right thing so as to avoid putting ourselves in unnecessary challenges.
- HAVE A VISION FOR YOUR LIFE AND FOLLOW IT: Anyone that desires to overcome a challenge, must have a vision for his or her life. Like we have discussed earlier, challenges are part of life for everyone on the surface of the earth, but the ability to solve them and stand out strongly, differentiate us from one another. Therefore, anyone that must overcome a challenge must have a plan and a vision. Map out a plan on how to solve the challenges, do not stay and wish things work out, act, seek advice and work towards it, you will surely win.
- NEVER HESITATE OR SHY TO ASK FOR HELP: If you must overcome any challenges in life, do not shy away from getting help from people that can help you. Do not seek help just from anybody, get help from godly and professionals that you know can help you. Sometimes, overcoming challenges of life requires extra help, so get help when it seems overwhelming.
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF STAY POSITIVE AND BE JOYFUL: Challenges are spices of life, without a story, there will not be a glory, and without a test, there will not be a testimony. Therefore, stay positive and believe in yourself, being joyful is a state of happiness even when things are not working but trusting in God to do it.
- NEVER FORCE ANYTHING: This implies that we should always let go and let God. God knows the final say over our lives. He knows what is best for us at every point in time. Sometimes we may be looking at an issue as a challenge, but God wants to use those challenges to make His name great and to be praised. Just like the story of Lazarus in the bible. How Jesus raised him from the dead, and through that miracle, many more gave their lives to Christ. So sometimes we may need to let go and let God do His will, because in the end His name will still be glorified.
- PRAY: To overcome any challenges in life as a child of God, you must be a prayer addict. Before seeking any human help, seek God’s face in prayers first. Prayer is a medium through which we communicate with God. Do not only ask in prayers, but also seek His face for directions. Sometimes, the challenges may be from the wicked world or it could be from our errors and mistakes, however, there is nothing prayers cannot do, either the challenges are as result of human errors or from the forces of darkness, God hears us whenever we pour out our hearts to Him. Therefore, to overcome any challenges prayer is key.