120 MFM Spiritual Warfare Scriptures
Everyday of our lives we passed through one difficult battle or the others. Some battles are easily defeated, while some are very difficult to deal with despite our prayers and fasting. Most times, many of us keep wondering if prayers can actually ensure our victory over the enemy. Some still believe scriptural prayers are the best if taken consistently without stopping. Scriptural warfare scripture are those verses which are easily centred on wicked activities. We believe in MFM type of prayer strategies, but we are going to apply it in these 120 warfare scriptural verses. Happy studying!
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
1. Isaiah 54:17, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
2. 2 Thessalonians 3:3, But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
3. Isaiah 54:15, Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
4. Isaiah 54:14, In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
5. Zechariah 4:6, Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts
6. Zechariah 4:7, Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
7. Deuteronomy 28:7, The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. Deuteronomy 3:22, Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.
9. Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
10.Isaiah 59:19, When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
12.1 Samuel 17:37, David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
13.Joshua 1:5, There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
14.Exodus 14:14, The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Warfare Scriptures For The Mind
15. John 4:4, Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
16. Ephesians 6:12, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
17. John 8:32, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
18. Chronicles 20:15, And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
19. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
20. Matthew 17:20, And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21. 2 Timothy 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
22. Obadiah 1:17, But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
23. John 8:36, If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
24. Colossians 1:13, Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
25. Colossians 1:14, In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
26. Acts 16:25, And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
27. Acts 16:26, And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
28.Jeremiah 29:11,For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
29. Isaiah 40:31, But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
30. Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
31. Philippians 1:6, Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Warfare Scriptures In Psalms
32. Psalms 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
33. Psalms 91:5-6, Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
34. Psalms 91:7, A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Best Psalms For Spiritual Warfare – Psalms Of War
35. Psalms 91:10, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
36. Psalms 91:13, Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
37. Psalms 118:17, I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
38. Psalms 35:1, Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
39. Psalms 35:2, Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
40. Psalms 10:15, Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
41. Psalm 34:19, Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
42. Psalms 7:9, Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
43. Psalms 10:15, Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
44. Psalms 55:15, Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
45. Psalms 18:44, As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
46. Psalms 86:1, Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
47. Psalms 18:44, As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
48. Psalms 28:4, Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
49. Psalms 71:1, In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
50. Psalms 71:2, Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
51. Psalms 44:5, Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.
52. Psalms 71:3, Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
53. Psalms 68:1, Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
54. Psalms 68:2, As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
55. Psalms 27:1, The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
56. Psalms 27:2, When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
57. Psalm 118:6, The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
58. Psalms 86:6, Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Best Psalms For Spiritual Warfare – Psalms Of War
59. Psalms 86:7, In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
60. Psalms 33:10, The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
61. Psalms 37:17, For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Scriptures / Bible Verses To Destroy Evil Plans
62. Numbers 23:23, Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
63. Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
64. Matthew 11:12, And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
65. Lamentations 3:37, Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
66. Matthew 15:13, But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
67. Ephesians 6:11, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
68, Revelation 12:11, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
69. Matthew 18:18, Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
70. Ephesians 6:13, Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
71. Ephesians 6:14-15, Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
72. Ephesians 6:16, Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Best Spiritual Warfare Scriptures (KJV)
73. Ephesians 6:17, And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
74. Revelation 13:10, He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
75. Jeremiah 30:23, Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
76. Matthew 18:19, Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
77. Joshua 23:10, One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.
78. John 10:10, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
79. 1 Samuel 17:37, David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
80. Matthew 12:29, Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
Scriptures / Bible Verses About Spiritual Warfare.
81. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
82. Romans 8:37, Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
83. Ezekiel 21:27, I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
84. Job 4:8-9, Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. 9. By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.
85. Job 20:19, Because he hath oppressed and hath forsaken the poor; because he hath violently taken away an house which he builded not; 20. Surely he shall not feel quietness in his belly, he shall not save of that which he desired.
86. John 16:33, These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
87. Matthew 16:18, And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
88. 1 John 3:8, For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
89. Galatians 5:1, Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
90. Jeremiah 30:16, Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
91. Jeremiah 30:17, For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after .
92. Isaiah 49:24, Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
93.Isaiah 49:25, But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
94. Isaiah 49:26, And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
95. Isaiah 45:25, In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
96. Job 38:15, And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
97. Romans 2:9, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
98. Romans 2:10, But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
99. Isaiah 14:2, And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
100. Isaiah 10:27, And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
101. 1 John 5:18, We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
102. Isaiah 40:31, But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
103. James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
104. 1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
105. Deuteronomy 28:7, The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
106. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4, For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
107. Colossians 1:13-14, Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
108. Matthew 18:18-20, Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
109. 1 Timothy 6:12, Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
110. Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
111. Psalm 18:39, For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
112. 2 Thessalonians 3:2, And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
113. 2 Samuel 22:40, For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
114. Psalm 37:12-16, The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
115. Psalm 118:12-13, They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the Lord helped me.
116. Isaiah 43:2, When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
117. Job 5:12, He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
118. Genesis 12:3, And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
119. Psalm 143:12, And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
120. Deuteronomy 30:7, And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.