30 Prayers To Make The Right Decision
Are you at a crossroad in life presently? Are you finding it hard to make a concrete decision as regards one area of your life, are you afraid of making decisions again because of the ones you’ve made wrongly in the past? Does your spirit seem to be leading in a particular direction yet it seems unclear so you desire clarity? Are you beginning to find it difficult to make sound decisions as regards your marital life?
You have found for yourself the right article: 30 prayers to make the right decisions
Making decisions is a thing we do on a daily basis just before every of our actions, some decisions are easy to make while others are difficult to make, meanwhile, there are some decisions we make that do not determine how we love our lives or how our life course will end. On the other hand there are some decisions that demand serious prayers before they are being made(due to the great impact it will later have on our lives) for example, the decision of who to spend the rest of your life with, is a very tough decision that requires proper thinking, prayers and direction from the Holy spirit.
When good decisions are been made, it brings gladness to the heart, and it encourages one to make other good decisions, but when bad decisions are made, the consequences are often grievous and can last for generations
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
This is why it is important to always put your way before the Lord and lean not on your own understanding as said in Proverbs 30.
However, there are some factors to keep in mind before you can make good decisions. These are:
- Surrender your will to God: Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) – “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
- Let Christ be the center of your Life: Romans 8:35 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
- Have faith in God: Hebrews 11:6, KJV: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Know God’s Word and obey the Word: Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Gather enough Knowledge and have deep understanding about the decision you want to make: Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principle thing; therefore, get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding
- Ask questions: Proverbs 11:14 “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- Follow the leading of the Holy spirit: Isaiah 30: 21 and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it; when ye turn to the right hand and when e turn to the left
30 PRAYERS TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
- Oh Lord, my help in ages past, I bless your name for your mercies and your grace over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- King of glory, I appreciate you for your kindness over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I ask for your mercy in all areas of my life, please forgive me for all the wrong decisions I have made in times past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I ask that you show me mercy in all ways I have followed my path, and left your own will, please show me mercy, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord by your hand of mercy please bring me out of the consequences of every wrong decision I have made in the past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord please revive my love for you that I may always enquire from you before making decisions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father please take my will and let your will be mine, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord please show me the way, I am ready to follow your way, leave me out of every darkness and obscurity, let your light shine upon my path in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father please help me to make right decisions in this season of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject every satanic pressure that can push me to make irrational decisions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject every evil load of depression resulting from my past bad decisions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- O Lord please open my eyes to see the path you have outlined for me in destiny that I may work therein, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father please fill me up with your spirit that I may be able to discern your will for my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
- I frustrate every counsel of witches and wizards meant to make me go into error, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject you spirit of error projected against me from the altars of darkness, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that satanic cycles shall not repeat itself over my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I shall not make the wrong decisions that my ancestors made in the past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I frustrate every evil orchestration over my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject the operations of manipulative spirit over my life, my decisions shall not be manipulated in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive the power to discern and know the right things from the wrong, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive grace to make right decisions concerning my marital life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall not lose God’s blessings for my life through wrong decisions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I frustrate powers of hell working against my peace and clarity of mind, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that I shall begin to work in power and authority over issues of life, no more wrong decisions for me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive grace to make the right decisions in my career and finances, I’m the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive grace to begin to make right decisions in every critical aspect of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive grace to make right decisions in spiritual matters.
- In my office, I shall be known for making right decisions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I shall be a solution provider to the problems of many in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.