35 WARFARE PRAYERS TO GET MARRIED THIS YEAR
Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge—Hebrews 13:4
And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh—Genesis 2:22-24
God said in Isaiah 34:16, that no one shall lack her mate. The Bible in Proverbs 18:22 also tells us that He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. According to God’s plan, marriage is for everyone. It’s a good thing to have a good life partner. It’s a good thing to want a good life partner. But marriage isn’t what one should do without proper consideration and plan.
It’s better to marry late than to marry wrong. Many people’s destiny have crashed because they married the wrong person. Many people have died untimely death because they married the wrong person. Marriage is important but to marry the right person whom God made for you, is more important than marriage itself, because if you marry the wrong person, you will discover in the end that you didn’t really marry.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Don’t let anyone push you into marrying the wrong person. Don’t let the pressure from your parents and other family members push you into making a marriage decision you will regret for the rest of your life. It’s good to marry young but it’s better to marry right. Marrying the wrong person at a young age is equal to marrying at an old age. In fact, it is even worse than marrying late because marrying the wrong person means a lot of bad things.
Marrying the wrong person means you wasted all the years you spent in that marriage. It means lack of progress. It means sorrow. It means depression. It means suffering. It means years of pains and weeping. It may mean psychological and physical abuse. It also means sudden death. It’s never a good thing to marry the wrong person. Nothing good comes out of a wrong marriage. Nothing!
God didn’t only makes it clear that marriage is for everyone. He also makes it clear that we ought to marry the “bone of our bones and the flesh or our flesh.” It’s with this in mind that God said he who finds a wife finds a good thing.
It’s never in the plan of God for anyone to marry wrongly. As far as God is concerned we are all expected to marry the right person, because God Himself is ready to guide and lead us to ensure that we marry right. That’s why God says marriage is good for everyone. A bad marriage is never in God’s plan. He didn’t add it to some of the challenges we are meant to face in life.
Anyone who married wrongly missed it somewhere. It’s either the person didn’t listen to God or didn’t even consult God at all before getting married. People who marry wrongly usually later come back to call upon God for help, but they didn’t even call on Him for help or listened to Him before they made their marital decision and vows.
As you plan to get married this year, make sure you made the right decision. Did you consult God and ask Him questions about your partner and the marriage you look forward to? What did God say? Did you follow His instructions and leading?
What did God reveal to you about the person you want to marry? Did you take the revelation seriously or you believe it doesn’t matter?
When I say “revelation,” I’m not talking about only what you saw in your dreams or trance. A revelation could be what God showed you about your partner’s character and attitude or any secret thing. Did you know your partner has that kind of character or has such secret? Now that God has revealed it to you, what do you plan to do about it? What have you done about it?
If you don’t have a serious partner yet and you are hoping to get married this year, take time to prepare yourself. Seek the face of God. Pray and ask for directions and guidance from the God who knows and sees all things. Tell Him to direct you. Tell Him to show you the right partner for your life and destiny. He answers prayers. I know He will grant your requests.
35 Warfare Prayers To Get Married This Year
- In the name of Jesus, I refuse to make marital mistakes that will ruin my life and destiny and then lead to my death.
- God of Direction, I seek your face. Help me. Don’t let me take the wrong direction in my marital decision. In the name of Jesus, refuse to marry and then begin to live in hard marital bondage.
- My bone of my bones. My flesh of my flesh, locate me now in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy every satanic plan to use marriage to put me in bondage and sorrow.
- As the Lord liveth, I will not regret ever getting married.
- Foundational powers, that want me to have a turbulent marriage the same way my parents had a turbulent marriage, I silence you in the name of Jesus. Die!
- In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that marrying will bring me the joy, happiness, and progress that is attached to marriage. The favor of the Lord will over power me.
- You strongman of my father and mother’s houses saying I will not enjoy marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I shall be fruitful in marriage.
- In the name of Jesus, I burn every demonic garment and make up that the enemy is using to cover me so that the right life will not see me and consider me for marriage.
- God of Deliverance, deliver me from every spirit of lust that causes men/women to only want to sleep with me instead of wanting to marry me as a potential good wife/husband.
- Who is that person who depends on satanic power and vows to use that power to make me single for life? God of Elijah, kill that person right now in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I take authority over you foul spirit of hate and irritation, which makes the opposite sex dump me after a short time of dating.
- My Father, deliver me from the spirit of sexual immorality that makes me prefer sleeping with people than marrying them.
- In the name of Jesus, I am beautiful, I am handsome, I am blessed, I’m unique, I am anointed, I am different, I am a Queen. I’m a King. I am not a sex toy. I am not to be used and dumped.
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy the satanic work that wants to waste my years and make me marry at an old age.
- O God, give me everything (financial stability, good job, a business, discipline, a good, serious partner, exposure, etc.) I need to get married this year.
- Blood of Jesus, purge me of everything inside me resisting a good partner for marriage.
- In the name of Jesus, I receive the discipline and grace of God to do everything I need to do to be a good life partner for my soul mate.
- In the name of Jesus, I refuse to be single till this year ends.
- In the name of Jesus, I provoke the favor of God to fall upon my life. I pray that the favor attract a good life partner for me.
- Satanic powers that have vowed to kill me as soon as I find a good life partner, you are a liar. Die in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy every enchantment that the enemy uses to stop my life partner from seeing me.
- I destroy every household wickedness that makes it hard for me to find a faithful partner in the name of Jesus.
- I disassociate myself from friends and people who have negative ideas and suggestions about marriage.
- O God, save me from the wrong mentality that stops me from meeting the right person for marriage.
- I destroy everything in me that will later destroy my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of the Lamb I break free from every curse of “thou shall not find a life partner.”
- In the name of Jesus, I will not suffer what my mother suffered in marriage.
- In the name of Jesus, I will not make the save mistake my father made in his marriage.
- I burn down every marital problem I inherited from my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I burn down every marital problem I inherited from my mother’s house.
- As the Lord liveth, I will not suffer before I have my own children.
- In the name of Jesus, my life shall attract the right person for marriage.
- Decree positive things into your life, say positive things into the life of your partner— even if you don’t have a partner yet.