40 Healing Prayers Against Barrenness
Key Scriptures: Psalms 119:50, Exodus 23:26, Psalms 113:9
There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23:26
Prayer is the backbone of any believer, the more you pray to God, the more intimate you become with him. Prayers draw you closer to God and help you to understand what he wants from you every time. A prayer less believer is a powerless believer because he is susceptible to manipulation from the devil. For a believer to stand firm, they must be willing to pray.
Barrenness has been a source of concern in homes for a very long time. This is the reason for unhappiness and tears for a number of people, especially the womenfolk.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
However, we know that there is absolutely nothing God cannot do, nothing is impossible for him, this is why it is important to bring this issue before God. He will heal every womb and take barrenness away.
40 Healing Prayers Against Barrenness
- Father, I thank you because anytime I call you, you listen. I give you all the praise because you always have my best interests at heart. Thank you for all you do Jesus, be thou exalted, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I ask that you please forgive my shortcomings, I ask that you grant me grace and mercy before your throne today. Cleanse and purify me with your blood.
- If there is any way the devil has gained ground in my life due to disobedience and stubbornness, father, I ask that you forgive me today and set me back on the right track, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I come against every spirit of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of the highest bring back to life every life that is dead in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I ask that let every part of my womb that is closed be opened now, be opened now! In the name of Jesus.
- Anything that has not been planted by God that is growing in my womb, that is taking the space meant for my kids, I decree to wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every report of barrenness in the name of Jesus. The only report I choose to believe is that of the highest and he has declared me fruitful, therefore I am fruitful, in the name of Jesus.
- Every condition in my body that might be aborting my baby I come against you now and declare you gone, in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to carry to term, in the name of Jesus.
- Every infertility is put to an end in my life from today, in the name of Jesus. For I become fertile, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that there be healing in my womb, in the name of Jesus. Let there be perfection according to God’s order of creation, in the name of Jesus. Every imperfect is removed, in Jesus name.
- I ask that any of my friends that are seeking the face of God for the fruit of the womb receive it in the name of Jesus.
- Let barrenness come to an end over the life of my sister, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we put an end to delayed pregnancy, in the name of Jesus. Let delay come to an end now, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything that is damaged in my body that is causing delay is taken out, in the name of Jesus.
- My body is healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Infertility comes to an end, in the name of Jesus.
- I ask that whatever I have done in the past that is affecting my fertility right now, let the mercy of the Lord speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything holding my body back from getting pregnant ends now, in the name of Jesus.
- My body is saturated by the blood of Jesus. My womb is cleansed with the blood of Jesus.
- By his stripes I am healed, my womb receives healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I ask that any family around me that is barren receives God’s mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for healing into any family that is struggling to get pregnant, in the name of Jesus.
- Let barrenness come to an end in the lives of my friend and her husband, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, any part of my body that is incomplete and is making me barren becomes restored, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I ask that you direct my thoughts on this barrenness issue. Please help me to think only healthy thoughts, in the name of Jesus.
- While you fix this for me, father, I ask that you grant me the grace to not stray from your path, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I ask that you help me not become too desperate because of my issue, in the name of Jesus.
- Father help me to trust you, remove every doubt from my heart that you will take away barrenness from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I surrender my heart, my womb, and my marriage to you. Let this issue bring my family closer to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I ask that you grant me the strength to hold on. Help me to hold on to you even when it hurts so much, in the name of Jesus.
- Barrenness or not, father let my heart continually praise you every day, in the name of Jesus.
- Father during this period please let us pray and walk in your will for us, in the name of Jesus.
- May we not be too carried away to forget to listen to your instructions, in the name of Jesus
- Let our hearts continually rejoice and worship in your presence through this time, in the name of Jesus.
- May we never become ungrateful for the things you do for us because of this, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank you for the healing you have granted to us, thank you because you will perfect our healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you because this is the confidence we have in you that anytime we ask, you listen.
- Help us to give back all the glory to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father we thank you because you have answered our prayers, thank you because we know you have given us great testimonies. Grant us the grace to hold on and stay in your will till you take away our pain. For in Jesus’ name we prayed. Amen.
Barrenness is not the end of the world, there is nothing prayers cannot solve, as long as you put your hope in God and follow his instructions. He will do more than you can ask or think.