Confession: Lamentations 3:22-24, It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore, will I hope in him.
Isaiah 43:18-19: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
1. Appreciate the Lord God for bringing you and your family to the beginning of this year 2023.
2. Confess and repent of any sin in your life, and ask God to forgive you.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
3. O God, remove anything in my life that will hinder the answer to my prayers this year 2023.
4. I receive 2023 as my Year of………. (Put what you desire), so shall it be, In Jesus name.
5. O Lord, cancel anything that would make me cry this year 2023, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the year 2023, I shall be fruitful and achieve my goals/dreams, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, January is the first month of the year. In this January; give me miracle the first of its kind.
8.. Father, February is the second month of the year. In February; O Lord, double my blessings
9. Father, March is the third month of the year. Three is a symbol of the Almightiness of God. In the month of March, O Lord, show me your Almightiness.
10. Father, April is the fourth month of the year. In the month of April, from the four corners of the world, send help to me.
11. Father, May is the fifth month of the year. Five is the symbol of favour and grace. In the month of May, O Lord, show me divine favour.
12. Father, June is the sixth month of the year. Six is the symbol of unexpected miracles. In the month of June, O Lord, give me unexpected breakthrough.
13. July is the seventh month of the year. Seven is a number of perfections. In July Father, perfect all that concerns me.
14. Father, August is the eight month of the year and eight is the symbol of a new beginning. In the month of August this year, O Lord, give me a new beginning of everything; a new beginning of Joy, of blessings, of promotion, of a new anointing.
15. Father, September is the ninth month of the year and nine is the symbol of all sufficiency. In September this year, O Lord, prove your all sufficiency in my life.
16. Father, October is the tenth month of the year and ten is the symbol of double grace. In October this year, O Lord, let me have a taste of your amazing grace.
17. Father, November is the eleventh month of the Year and it is the symbol of exceedingly abundant. In November, O Lord my father, do for me exceedingly, abundantly more than what I can ask for.
18. December is the Last month of the year, Father, in December of this year, Father, crown all my effort with glorious success.
19. Father, I declare that each day of every month, my cup shall overflow.
20. Thank you JESUS for answering my prayers tonight. Glory be to God!
Instruction: Read this scripture before you sleep: Psalm 75.